Installing WHMCS Firewall is a simple process.
1. Purchase the WHMCS Firewall module from WHMCSFirewall.com
2. Login to the client portal (https://secure.whmcsfirewall.com/clientarea.php), click on the products tab, then downloads tab and download the WHMCS Firewall zipfile.
3. Unzip the contents of that zipfile on your computer and upload (SFTP or File Manager in cPanel – avoid insecure FTP) to the “modules” > “addons” folder of your WHMCS install.
4. Login to your WHMCS admin area and activate the WHMCS Firewall module.
5. Enter your license key.
6. Login to cPanel (or equivalent) and add create the required cron jobs.
Your WHMCS Firewall install is now complete and ready to be configured for your customized use.